Skip To Main Content Skip To Footer
Find Information for:

Transfer to ܽƵ

Apply as a Transfer Student

At ܽƵ, we’re here to make sure that you’re satisfied with your next college experience. We value individualized communication with our transfer students to ensure that your college transition process runs smoothly. Schedule an interview with one of our admissions counselors, so that we can hear your story and help you find your fit at ܽƵ. Each year, nearly 100 students transfer to ܽƵ. Join our campus community!

View Current Transfer Agreements View Our Digital Transfer Guide

Contact Information

Lily Nardozzi Headshot

Lily Nardozzi

Assistant Director of Admissions & Coordinator of Transfer Recruitment



Steps to Apply to ܽƵ as an Undergraduate Transfer Student:

1 Transfer Students must submit the . Apply by August 15 for fall entrance and by January 8 for spring entrance. NOTE: Transfer students are not eligible to apply to the Occupational Therapy Program or the Accelerated Physician Assistant Program. Auditions are required for all music majors.

2 Transfer applicants must submit official transcripts from all current and previous college work. Applicants without an Associate Degree must also include a final official high school transcript. NOTE: Transfer international students must have their foreign credential transcripts evaluated by World Education Services, Inc. WES. Their toll-free number is 1-800-361-3106 and their email address is info@wes.org.


Transfer Students FAQ

The application fee is waived, so there is no cost.

No. ܽƵ has rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We’re happy to welcome you to the ܽƵ community beginning in either the fall or spring semester. The transfer application deadline for the Fall semester is August 15 and January 8 for the Spring semester.

A preliminary evaluation of your transfer credits will be done upon acceptance to the College. Final evaluations are completed after all official transcripts are received and students have deposited.

Submitting SAT/ACT scores are optional.

A high school transcript is not required for students who already have or will have an associate degree by the time they enroll. For students, who do not have an associate degree, an official high school transcript with date of graduation or equivalent (for example, a GED) is required.

Any student who has attended a post-secondary institution (college or university) after graduation from high school/secondary school must apply as a transfer student.

Transfer students are eligible for all merit-based scholarships (with the exception of the Stamps Scholarship) and may also qualify for the renewable Transfer Scholarship. Additionally, members of PTK can apply for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, which provides an additional $1,000 per academic year.

Contact Lily Nardozzi, Coordinator of Transfer Recruitment or at 717-361-1162 for more information or information regarding your eligibility for specific scholarships.

A minimum of a 2.5 GPA is preferred, but applicants with a GPA of 2.0-2.49 will still be reviewed for admission.

There is no minimum requirement.

Up to 64 credits from a regionally accredited two-year institution and up to 84 credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution can be transferred following evaluation and approval by the Office of Registration and Records. Please note that only those credits being used to fulfill graduation requirements are posted to the transcript.

Transfer students are not eligible to apply to the Occupational Therapy Program or the Accelerated Physician Assistant Program.

Yes – international students can transfer to ܽƵ. View the international student application process.

As soon as the matriculation deposit is received by the College, a letter is sent to the student describing the registration process. Students need to meet with an advisor (in person, by email, or phone) to discuss appropriate courses for the student's first semester at Elizabethtown. Students are able to register themselves for classes through the college's campus web system (JayWeb).

Transfer students may request on-campus housing after they have accepted an offer of admission. Transfer students are encouraged to contact Community Living with any questions.

Yes, special transfer orientations are held both in January for students enrolling in the Spring and June and August for Fall enrollment. The Coordinator of Orientation Programs will plan academic, social and recreational activities to support the transition into the ܽƵ community.

Transfer Enrollment Agreements

ܽƵ has partnered with a number of 2-year colleges including Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) Reading Area Community College (RACC) and Harford Community College (HCC) to create enrollment agreements that will ease the transfer process for students.

  • Prior to the completion of 30 transferable credits, students must declare their interest in the dual admission program by completing and submitting the Dual Admission Application for your respective 2-year college. For students already attending college, please contact the Transfer Services Office at your school for guidance in entering the program.
  • Select the course sequence required for the corresponding major at ܽƵ.
  • Complete the ܽƵ Transfer Application by August 15 for fall entrance and by January 8 for spring entrance.

Students interested in majoring in Music, Music Education or Music Therapy will be required to schedule an audition for their respective program.

NOTE: Transfer students are not eligible to apply to the Occupational Therapy program (Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences) or the Accelerated Physician Assistant Program.

Admission to ܽƵ, whether through the dual admission program or not, is selective. A decision of admission will be based on a full and formal review of the transfer's application.


A Top Transfer Destination

ܽƵ has been named to the 2023 Transfer Honor Roll list by the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Honor Society. PTK annually recognizes institutions for displaying excellence in the development and support of dynamic and innovative transfer pathways for community college transfer students.

Scholarships for Transfer Students

Transfer students are eligible for all merit-based scholarships, with the exception of the Stamps Scholarship. Members of Phi Theta Kappa are awarded our renewable Excelsior Scholarship or Presidential Scholarship while all other transfer applicants are automatically considered for a merit scholarship (Excelsior, Presidential, Founder’s, or Dean’s). Members of PTK are also eligible to receive an additional Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship of $1,000 per academic year. Contact the Coordinator of Transfer Recruitment to learn more.

Transfer Scholarship

Beginning in 2022, this renewable scholarship is awarded to all new, full-time transfer students who enroll through the traditional day program. No separate application is required. Contact Lily Nardozzi, Assistant Director of Admissions & Coordinator of Transfer Recruitment or at 717-361-1162 for more information.

*In addition, all transfer students are eligible for need-based financial aid and other scholarships as well. VisitFinancial Aid & Scholarships for more .

PTK badge

PTK Logo

Check Out Some of Our Visit Opportunities

We offer a variety of visit options—select the one that best fits your schedule and interests. Or, view all of our visit options.

All forms and questions can be directed to:

Office of Admissions


One Alpha Drive

Elizabethtown, PA 17022-2298

Phone - (717) 361-1400

FAX - (717) 361-1365

Email - apply@etown.edu